Saturday, September 19, 2009

Worksheet Find The Hazzards

Potpourry beautiful things! Some

I repeat this experience in the network is giving me a lot of satisfaction. A few days ago I received a really nice mail: Sara was , blog Nest Ale, which I wrote for me a good luck for the commitment of last Saturday (I'll tell you!) And report a post dedicated to her .. me! A combination of beautiful words, which I really appreciated. Are confirmed, this, that sometimes good for the soul and make you want to get up after falling ruinous. So thank you Sara!

before the holidays then I received the agenda Quo Vadis , I requested free of charge as operates a blog (for Find out more click here !).
I, among the many themes available, I chose "my happy moments, with the hope of being able to fill those pages of accomplishments, special people known, organized parties, successes.
In fact when I received then I needed a notebook in which to mark all the materials already available to the parties and those to be recovered, the progress of the leaflets in Milan and the areas still to be covered .. In short, a medium that helps me keep the ranks of and not miss a bit. Quo Vadis agenda was up to the task! I advise everyone to try it.

last piece of this puzzle is for post- Zerorelativo , an online barter site more vibrant and interesting: the barter assets now are many and it is virtually impossible not to find what you are looking for.
I knew this initiative for some time, but only a month ago I started my trade in all respects .. and it is amazing! Surprising to find how many unnecessary things around us and touch the same things can be valuable, if not "essential" for someone else. Even through I did Zerorelativo interesting knowledge: it is Katia, who in his blog Thousand ideas in a cup proposed ideas are always original and funny. Here's my potpourry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment