Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cervix Softened Right Before Period

ideuzza .. in view of my first blog candy! Spread

The last post has led to an unexpected series of comments, compliments, questions, suggestions .. how nice! That's what I like most about blogs: the chance to see their words enriched by the contributions - always intelligent, positive, selfless - all, as well as see appreciate their ideas, their proposals, their creative sketches. But

said .. That famous
note distributed among friends and relatives are, as mentioned, a real success: the cabinets that I saved from the dust of the floor were invaded by boxes of bottle caps, cores of rolls of toilet paper, jars of baby food .. but also of what I made with this material! Let's start with
videocassette tapes routes.
I still have a VCR, so the boxes are not yet out of my life: I look at it often, because the passion for film has allowed me - over the years - to earn a lot.
But some have succumbed to wear and time, becoming unusable. So what to do with those black stripes so shiny and beautiful? I Have made some pompoms (identical to those reserved to aspiring princesses pink) to be used to go wild during the holiday of witches and ghosts. The yield was remarkable: three videos I managed to make 20 pairs of pom-poms.

I jars of baby food, I like to die are children too, with that round and Paciocco. A friend has a baby a year and a half and it consumes at least twice a day .. guaranteed delivery! Currently the jars recovered were washed, deprived of the strip of paper wrapped and boxed them: what I want to do is paint the lid of a beautiful bright color, stuck on a little surprise of kinder eggs and fill them with candy. Maybe I could also add a ribbon and a card, but I have to study well.

you enough for now? The rest I keep myself in Serbian for the next post, because my digital camera broke and the jobs I'd also like to see them to you .. And then I'm preparing my first blog candy ! I'm waiting I recommend .. Good night, see you soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment