Friday, September 4, 2009

Invitation Letter To Visit Kosovo

recycling Back to encourage creativity

I am convinced that, to put the Little Prince, "we require from each what each can give," daring, however, that is by offering incentives and making sure that everyone can freely decide whether to collect or ignore them.
With these aims and this serenity I have created and distributed among a few friends a little reminder to stick to the fridge, along with a magnet do-it-yourself to render ineffective any alibi ..
I needed it to recover over the summer as many caps, plastic and cork, bottom of plastic bottles, CDs are no longer usable, Bussolotti and jars of baby food as possible. I request the widespread even among people not particularly sensitive to recycling newspaper or creative, but my appeal has collected accessions also superior to the most optimistic expectations!
More than one person calls me when something has invited me home to pick up everything, then I say they have in turn shared the lead with colleagues and acquaintances, they all immediately stuck my package at home so you can keep an eye (I verified!).
I believe that this small success proves that good habits is enough to trigger from the simplest gestures and make them "nice" in my case I think they have acted as a stimulus for the fact of knowing who would have had to make the effort (a friend ) and for what purpose (to contribute to my nascent business).
These few lines to share an awareness that gives me hope: you really can strive together for a healthier world and spread this imperative!

0 comments:

Post a Comment