Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sean Cody Favorite Top

knows that recycling all right

My mom is very active in the parish of Our Neighbourhood participate in the harvest as a reader, runs after-school activities, is secretary once a week .. and so on. Also I have proposed over the years and participated in initiatives and activities, and sometimes it just falling back (!). This year, for example, I organized and managed - together with a friend - one of the stands during a game earlier this year the usual feast of oratory. The last editions were disastrously marked by time, and this year we have been pardoned, the sun, without intrusive but surely, there has even abandoned for a while! This has ensured the success of all proposals.
After Mass in the morning were the stands of open play, organized in the name of recycling:
- the first had to be able to knock down the imposing pyramids of cans weighed down by some 'ground;
- needed in the second center of the colorful jars of sauce made with milk kindly provided by some pizzerias in the area;
- in the third (mine) had to commit to fish at least three of the fake fish floating in a clear pools, so you can win .. a real fish! It had been years that the goldfish is not peeking in my oratory. When I was small, however, were a must. I've got so many losers, and many remember names and vicissitudes. My brother won two now fins and gills are your favorite friends! (In the picture below the note that we handed to children to enable them to keep playing and come and pick the fish before returning home).
I realized the fish to be fished with rigid plastic used in the copy center to cover the records and notes. When - a few months ago - I finished university I have kept aside several sheets, hoping to be able to find a second use also decent. I hope I've made it!
The eyes of fish are simple bottle caps, the hook on the tail instead of the circle that is separated from the caps as soon as the bottles are opened. Fishing rods are balloon sticks, which I tied a string and a paper clip slightly open.
Children who, for various reasons, chose not to pick up the little fish, they could choose between two "consolation prizes" like a fish to catch or boat made from old maps and enhanced with special anchor .. a plastic cap! I liked the association world "geographic" world - "environmental" and I must say that more than one child has chosen this gadget and liked it.

The party then was driven by very large inflatable available to all children, a food stand where you can buy a lot of treats, a puppet show in the afternoon and karaoke in the evening. A day that I lived with intensity and during which I played, I chatted with a lot of people that I am always happy to review and I enjoyed it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment