Sunday, August 8, 2010

Wheres The Engine Number On A Mariner Outboard

Suspended ............ SAL eighth round

E 'got another appointment with our SAL.
I finally finished this month, I tend to hardanger, does not seem true but it is. Here she is photographed in full
:

And this is the central detail:

The photos were taken as soon as I put a needle and thread, and then without washing and ironing, then you show it hanging on the window when her husband helps me fix it.
Then I went on a bit with the blanket, that's the advancement:


These are the lumber products, and now I decided to make some squares and then attack them because the deck is becoming cumbersome to keep in the bag work, so I'll make a little or a lot (as I do want) and then attack them.
Finally I show the work started knitting, it is not nothing to it, all right, but the color is nice.
At the base I had a perforated strip.
The intention is to make a vest, but I guess it will be suspended from the next year ... Dunno, we'll see.

all for today.
I wish you good Sunday and good week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment