Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Blower Troubleshooting

Despite the shortness of breath .. new ideas and good intentions!

a period a bit 'hard what I'm going through ..
The fatigue of a year of double-work begins to be felt on the shoulders and eyelids, which could hardly resist the temptations of the force of gravity.
In the office there is still lots of work, even if the energies on which to leverage are less and less .. more unpleasant episodes in many small and difficult I have a little destabilized.
But I trust in the upcoming holiday to recover, free your mind and regain your strength and enthusiasm needed to address the coming months!
Months predict that, incidentally, filled commitments and exciting changes .. There
report someone, upon which I would like to have your comments. The parties
Civuoleunfiore continue in the next school year, and the formula - in substance - will not change: more recyclable materials for games and gifts, always non-disposable dishes for the buffet, always theme parties with decorations " sustainable. " In addition, however, a proposal for a "sustainable entertainment" for adults: for those who ask will have the chance to see prepared - at no extra cost with the presence of a dedicated person - a feast of books and used children's items hand made with waste materials of birthday parties and a small banquet of ideas cheap to pass the time, inspiration and - why not? - Do some smart shopping.

the idea of \u200b\u200bputting the books comes from the fact that my boyfriend is passionate about it .. I am happy to think that even at a party - time to play and defining "frivolous" - content can be shared too, as if to say, "quality".
These objects probably landed even on artesanum an etsy Italian-conscious solidarity and that I was immediately inspired confidence. I hope to meet you many and enthusiastic, even on those pages!
I would then continue on a sustainable path trying to heal a bit 'more aspects of the feasts that maybe this year I have monitored enough: the collection of waste (often happened that they were mixed paper , advanced plastics and food because I was not able to control the adults at the time), the handing out gifts to children invited (I do not like the kids at parties can be "spending" of balloons, cakes and various toys, mothers but not always trust the things that I bring and feel the need to provide even creating them .. "binge" I do not think of gifts that are educational), the face painting (it's sustainable or not? those colors because they pollute? Someone can help me?) ..

The holidays approaching I will need to reflect on these things and prepare for the restart ..
Thanks as always for your patience and see you soon! Happy holidays to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment