Thursday, August 19, 2010

What Colour Is Faith Evans

balloons broken here is my answer!

In a post a while 'time ago I raised a question: how to recycle the party balloons? It had been many proposals received.
Balloons have always been, to my eyes, charming: durable, colorful, able to amuse and entertain .. but short-lived.
He used several dozen to every party - not to mention those long model, which it uses much more - el'epilogo is always the same: the dustbin.
Murder! Especially in the context of festivals you preach sustainable .. So what to give? The power that the balloons have to put at ease, even the most timid, or the environmental impact they cause?
But as the truth lies somewhere in between, I concocted a little 'to find a solution that will please everyone .. and I think I have found it!
What you see in the pictures below - the first "en plein air" and then in his gift - a necklace made of broken balloons long celebrations and with beads of recovery.

The bag was made with a hand net for the orange ribbons and recycling.
I opened with this creation also my homepage artesanum ..
am looking forward to your comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment