Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nissan Exterra Roof Rack

Necklace reborn.

My colleague now who discovered my passion for pearls and beads keeps telling me: "I have a broken necklace, you can fix it?", "The necklace my sister calls for urgent intervention?", "My aunt a series that does not put any more because it is broken but who is very fond of, you can do something? ". I can not say no and I try. The last
mission was this:

Necklace yellowing and green with (if you can tell), as well as broken.
course has given me carte blanche on how to act.
I proceeded to clean it by removing all the patina that covered the Pearl (which was perhaps the original coloring, but become two-tone and even in some parts missing), obtaining a white translucent beads.
I changed the partitions, can not be cleaned and for the most part broken.
instead I kept the central motive for trying to clean it well. Clasp closure
et voila:

The result is like.
soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment