Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Early Signs Of Herpes Head And Stomach Ache

Port Bijoux started and finished

I realizate the portabijoux I mentioned here . All
recycled material, a cloth napkin with his American, 1.50 cm of tape (do not look at different color, but I used what I had in the house: this was a prototype)


Divide the towel and baste the hem.
Divide the tape into pieces of about 10 cm, leave some space for placement on the cloth and apply a button automatically (I have made these notions in place for those type newborn bodysuit which are lighter, but you may well use those by sewing them to attack)


Place the "hook" which has been on the mat to the desired distance, baste.


Attach the two halves of the towel, one on one side and a second, always placed on trial.


thus become the two seams with a sewing machine (on the one hand we have sewn the cloth and the other half, inside, there will be our hooks).

The webbing remains will be divided into two parts and applied to the shorter edge of the tablecloth, as shown in the picture.


Fill with your jewelry, one in each hook, or at least matching necklace and bracelet together in the same hook.


Cover with two pieces of cloth and rolled.


Finally tied with ribbon.


This is my jewelry door, very economical and a lot of recycling, but also very large.
All you can say with stoffine stoffette and want, of course there will be fewer seams and less visible as the edge of the "cloth" will cover everything.
I hope I have been clear. Hello.

0 comments:

Post a Comment