Monday, October 20, 2008

Why Do You Tap Your Nose

Must be clean ...

I do not write for a while it is true ... but sometimes I wonder if it was better to keep the anonymity and talk about what the hell I wanted and what goes through my head ... Now this, I want or do not want to filter the thoughts order them one by one and put in the cellar than a little inconvenient ... but sooner or later I'll also give this basement cleaned up and who knows how things will come out! Hopefully not all together ...
sometimes it would take only one person on the other side ready to listen, on which one to download and from which it takes courage ...
enough is enough, however, I do not even recognize ... let's talk about something else ... never that it ought to clean up the cellar right now!

Of particular relevance is that you work in the office much these days and at night my head almost exploded! Collapse early to bed ...

With the fool think I improved, apart from a brief episode of leaving the bar this morning ... all pussy and with the pitch convinced super hang out with my 10 cm heels, eyes fixed and classic retort! And again this morning ... I write this the right:

I was at the post office in line to wait impatiently. After half an hour, finally it's my turn, I arrive at the counter and asked the lady looks at me and says, "Aspe, Aspe I have to go to the bathroom!" It disappears ...
A guy behind me, "What did he say?" And I
back, "Aspe, Aspe I have to go to the bathroom!"
He said, 'Oh, ok, ok, do not worry can happen, not think it's your fault !!!!"
Behold, I have not this just happen ... !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment