Thursday, October 9, 2008

Shooting Pain In Abdomen And Rectum

busy week!

Basically there are two major changes:
1) this weekend for the first time in my life I have cooked!! And yet well, I might add!
I am ready to publish my first book of recipes Sister Germana style! :)
Already I see a slew of requests from all the most popular restaurants in the world!
2) 2 days I caught a fever and flu bastard!
This must definitely have been an involuntary reaction of my body for being surprised of my culinary skills! Even my antibodies have lowered their guard against this dowry ever discovered before!

I tried their luck with scratch ... to try to increase my prize money of € 20.00 for a living throughout the month ... here ... now I only have € 15,00 ... did not go well I should say ... (

But is unfortunate the game, lucky in love! And in this I can not just complain about

0 comments:

Post a Comment