Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What Are The Original 150 Pokemon

Returned ..... MERRY CHRISTMAS CANDY BLOG

I am finally thought that I was gone? But no.
After about a month back in possession of my computer that I did not sailors have little to discover that the virus was not even the creator of everything, but the phone line was lost somewhere in my house.
Boh, electronics and mysteries of the "machine" of which I understand literally nothing ......
There was Christmas and I was not able to go from no one for the good wishes, I only did the previous post and quickly fell in fear that if the line remains in half.
connects me with the stick, but I could not even fully opened the blog, so let alone post.
However, since we are still a half months I wish you all a peaceful year, full of news and everything you want.
But I can not leave without showing anything.
shamelessly copied from a job dear mamanluisa , who is also a good cook, visit his blog and you'll understand.

.
Solita version with and without flash.
all for now.
the next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment