Saturday, July 25, 2009

Where Can I Find Medela Breast Hoses

brr brr

In Milan, the heat is the slap that wakes suddenly in the morning, is the blanket that wraps just left home to go to work, is the guardian accompanies any mo0vimento you decide to take during the day .. presence and disrespectful sticky, slimy and not very elegant.
I hate the heat! I feel weighed down by a burden that complicates and makes it difficult for even the smallest movement. I always feel sweaty, smelly, messy.
For this I tried a bit ' of rest and fresh air to that of Alagna, in the upper Piedmont. I was two days camping with a friend, and I found exactly what I was looking for: steep paths with which to achieve goals spectacular, dazzling green, oxygen free from smog and humidity, stars visible in the sky finally e.. cool! I wore long socks with great satisfaction of wool, fleece poncho wrap and heavy, not to mention the padded sleeping bag and what we have begged the owners on the second night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment