Monday, June 29, 2009

Mustang Stage 2 Specs

sacked!

My business is starting the animation - timidly tiptoe - to take shape these days are the first comparisons with an accountant, the first printed brochures, developed the first contacts, the first appointments set.
To this is added to the tour yesterday, pondered for some time now, Ikea, where I found the hard plastic dishes was looking for: I did full of dishes, glasses, bowls and cutlery multicolor, all rigid plastics does not use disposable, but recyclable (unlike that with which the dishes are made of disposable plastic we're used to). At this service I added two white tablecloths - There was enough color! - And a game port, to be used for the final task of collecting waste-waste-which was mentioned in the previous post and I intend to propose the term of each party. Hopefully, this way of seeing the monster sized bags of trash that each party "media" I had to quit and throw.

0 comments:

Post a Comment