Monday, March 9, 2009

What Not To Have In A Kitchen Worksheet

are the bank of a river in flood ...

Mai title phrase more appropriate! But because the period of peace and quiet is constantly undermined by everything that surrounds me? It could last a little longer?!?

last known too many warning signs, signs that the weather is changing ...

1. constant desire to leave: I start looking for a million flights, hotels, destinations are different but just ready to click " issue tickets," he block, as if I tried even more, almost conscious, which is certainly not an "escape" from reality the best;
2. I got love for flowers ... green thumb that I do not know what it is: I filled the house with colorful tulips, all different and happy. All we need is there I'm going to talk now ...
3. I make more frequent cleaning of the house with mp3 ear, to alienate them a bit and think ... (I almost feel that the princess of the house that never does anything!)
4. alternating mood swings ... just spin the wheel and change of mood! =)
5. I ponder too much about myself ... Coming also find that large absolute truths then dismantled in 10 minutes, however, and I have to start all over again, hoping for better solutions ...

I would say that as the beginning of week is not bad ...
a better Monday, paranoia is not denied to anyone!! The Next time I'll be happier! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment