Friday, February 13, 2009

Clever Wording Response Wedding

Snow ... ?!?!


Me: Oh! How nice! Snow! I can not believe! The snow in Palermo!
Him: snow ... do not overdo it ..
Me: But why not? Look around on the ground, full of snow! Now we walk on ... feel that good feeling ... back and forth, round and round ...
Him: Ale, please, you look like a little girl of 4 years ... How long have you do not go in the snow?
Me: mmm ... I was 4 years ...
Him: here at last! Those who show right now ...
Me: But I only remember that I was dressed all in pink and yellow all over my cousin!
Him: course, these things will mark the life!
Me: Ha ha ... funny ... (
Him: and then it's not that this is just snow ... ice ...
Me: this is snow! ... I do not contradict
Him: Ale, ice and if you keep it risks slipping .... re ..

's exactly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment