Saturday, November 8, 2008

Blair Waldorf Sayings

Misunderstandings ...

premise that in the last few weeks I have a flashlight because we have a conference at the entrance and office is now in chaos ... more We also add that there are unforeseen delays and unnecessary loss of time that make me truly become intractable ...
But yesterday ... yesterday my fight fire with Printing for printing the programs ended with me thrown to the floor laughing ... perhaps nervous laughter ... but it's too hilarious not to tell!
I had to add a new logo in the program and write the letters under the logo of the association ...
sending the logo and I propose to call Mr printer where to place it and then I tell them:
"under the logo I have to write in all caps and pointed AIDM" and I do the spelling ... "A di Ancona, I Imola, D Domodossola, M Milan and Empoli." I seem to have been clear, no?? I think more clearly so I could not be ...
But obviously I had not reckoned with the twisted mind of Mr. typographer ...
I get the draft of the program via e-mail ... I open ...
the new logo was in place ... and below it said "A di Ancona, I Imola, D Domodossola, Milan M, E Empoli" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! I have not had the strength to replicate throughout the day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment